In the Performing Arts Program at the grade nine and ten levels, students audition for one of the following options:
Option #1 - Dance and Music (Vocal or Instrumental)
Option #2 - Drama and Music (Vocal or Instrumental)
Option #3 - Dance and Dance Repertoire
Option #4 - Instrumental Music and Instrumental Music Repertoire
On Line Registration
- The Student Application for Admission form is an on line form and is available here:
- The Parent Nomination Form is an on line form and will be available to the public following the Performing Arts Information Night.
- Select an audition date and time online. You will receive an email confirmation of your audition time.
Downloadable Registration Forms
The Teacher Recommendation Form is a downloadable form and will be available following the Performing Arts Information Night. It should be given to your most recent arts teacher. Please have your arts teacher send the form directly to O'Neill C.V.I.
The Private Professional Reference Form is a downloadable form and will be available following the Performing Arts Information Night. It should be given to your most recent private teacher if you have one. Please have your private teacher send the form directly to O'Neill C.V.I.
Return the completed package of downloadable registration forms to:
O'Neill Collegiate & Vocational Institute
301 Simcoe St. N.,
On Your Audition Day
- Please bring with you to O'Neill C.V.I. on the day of your audition a photocopy of your latest report card.
- Attach a recent photograph of yourself to the report card.