Positive and Productive Schools
Schools are hubs of activity where hundreds of students and staff come and go and learn and grow. By working together, we can ensure a positive and productive school environment for everyone.
- Your child's teacher is the best person to help you when you have a concern about your child's progress.
- Please contact the teacher first to discuss any concerns.
- Please contact the school office if you would like to arrange a mutually convenient time to meet with a staff member.
- When visiting a school, please remember to sign in at the office when you arrive. This important practice supports a safe school environment. When picking up or dropping off your child at school, please use the designated areas. School parking lots are busy places and we all want to ensure children arrive and leave safely.
- We kindly ask that you wait for your child outside of the school at drop off and pick up times.
- Help us to ensure a safe trip to and from school by reinforcing the safety and behaviour rules for school bus travel.
- Help us to support a culture of respect by observing the confidentiality of information about members of the school community.
You are welcome at your child’s school and we encourage you to play an active role in your child’s education. Research has proven that students’ learning improves when parents and the school work together as partners.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support!